Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority: Dulles West APM & Concourse B Expansion
The Dulles West Expansion project consisted of a 12-gate extension to mid-field Concourse B, including the construction of an automatic people mover station, additional airport support spaces as well as various passenger conveniences.
Ennis Electric’s work involved all aspects of power, lighting and low-voltage systems including:
- Lighting fixtures and controls
- 15KV Distribution
- Emergency generator system
- Emergency fuel shut off system
- Audio visual and paging system
- Security and CCTV system
- Voice/Data structured cabling system
- Fire alarm and automated external defibrillator monitoring system
- Intelligent multi-user system environment
- 800 MHZ system
- Lightning protection system
This work took place in an active airport environment without disrupting any passenger or flight operations.